Introducing SureLC, a New Simplified Contracting and Appointment Process!
- Complete the Producer Setup Packet. We will use this to get you contracted with one or more carriers.
- We will no longer need copies of your state licenses as we can obtain these electronically.
- Any time a new carrier contract needs to be added, we can accomplish this without any additional carrier paperwork (occasional updates will be requested).
- For additional carrier contracts and state appointments after your initial request, you can simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Producer Setup Packet (fillable and savable in Adobe Reader)
- Pre-appointment carriers/states will still be pre-appointment. Please make sure you allow enough time for contracting prior to taking an application.
- Processing time at the carrier will not change.
- In order to use SureLC contracting, commission direct deposit will be required.
- SureLC cannot be used for contracting with our disability carriers.
- SureLC contracting cannot be used for Wirehouses & Broker Dealers.